freelancer banner

Freelance Jobs

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sample Application Letter

Sample Application Letter
Job Title: Teacher
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: month - date - year

(fullname of the designated personnel)
President, Personnel and Human Resource
Complete address and zipcode

Dear Sir/Madam:

I saw your advertisement posted on the municipal bulletin board that you are in need of a Social Science Teacher. I am very interested to apply and be part of your school's educator.

It has always been my Passion to impart knowledge to others specially to the young ones. I started doing tutorials since college. And eventually when i got my degree in Bachelor of Arts Major in Political Science, I directly applied as a Social Studies teacher in my Alma Matter, LIDE Learning Center, Inc. in Isabel, Leyte . By then, I did not have a license as a teacher so i decided to pursue my Masters degree as to comply with CHED's requirement to be able to teach tertiary education. I chose Masters in Public Management and Development because I believe it is the public who needs help.

I am a self-directed, enthusiastic educator with a passionate commitment to student development and the learning experience. Skilled in the design of challenging, enriching, and innovative activities that address the diverse interests and needs of students. Posses outstanding communication skills; present information in a variety of ways, emphasizing relevance of class material to the world beyond classroom. Active team member who effectively collaborates with all staff members and establishes quality relationships with students.  My Experience in:
  • Curriculum Design and Development
  • Differentiated Instruction
  • Cooperative Learning
  • Student Motivation
·        InteractiveLearning

With this, I will be able to apply developmental strategies in an effective and efficient way. And it is by giving or choosing good and qualified educators that we can provide students the opportunity to improve their skills. with this, enhancing our community of educators and facilities enable us to cater to the needs of our future leaders as we equip them with knowledge and produce competitive global leaders.

It will be my pleasure to share my knowledge and serve the community. I will be available anytime for any interviews or exams that you may require. You can contact me through my mobile number 012-345-6789. Thank You and God bless!


Respectfully yours,

Zelah Marie DasmariƱas-Gorres

No comments:

Post a Comment